Optimum fit for your career
Develop your full potential at TECOSIM. We are a globally active development partner and leading specialist in computer-aided engineering (CAE). We provide support and assistance to clients in the transport, energy, industry and health care sectors at thirteen locations in Germany, the UK, India, Japan and Austria. In doing so, we work on challenging tasks in design, construction, simulation, electronics and software development. Join us!
Cologne - 20 hours/week
- Change management support
- Prototype coordination support
- Monitoring of the overall task progress
- Central maintenance of project documentation
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor´s or Master´s degree program in Engineering, with a preferred concentration in Electrical and Electronic Engineering or a related technical field
- Structured and analytical way of working
- Very good PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Good communications skills
- Very good level of English language – spoken and written – is required
We offer a high variety of projects and development perspectives in a transparent, team-oriented, globally active company. Flexible working hours and personalised training make us one of the most attractive employers in the sector.
Apply now: Make your online application here
to receiving your application
through our online job portal.
Martina Künzl, Human Resources
Telefon: +49 6142 12000-0