Optimum fit for your career
Develop your full potential at TECOSIM. We are a globally active development partner and leading specialist in computer-aided engineering (CAE). We provide support and assistance to clients in the transport, energy, industry and health care sectors at thirteen locations in Germany, the UK, India, Japan and Austria. In doing so, we work on challenging tasks in design, construction, simulation, electronics and software development. Join us!
- Working with our team in simulation projects
- Development and optimization of full vehicles and components
- Performing and managing CAE based Crash Analysis
- Degree in mechanical engineering, or equivalent
- Basic experience in LS-Dyna, Ansa and vehicle development
- Team spirit, flexibility and motivation
- Good English language skills
- Looking for intercultural challenge and job experience
We offer a high variety of projects and development perspectives in a transparent, team-oriented, globally active company. Flexible working hours and personalised training make us one of the most attractive employers in the sector.
Apply now: Make your online application here
to receiving your application
through our online job portal.
Martina Künzl, Human Resources
Telefon: +49 6142 12000-0