Optimum fit for your career
Develop your full potential at TECOSIM. We are a globally active development partner and leading specialist in computer-aided engineering (CAE). We provide support and assistance to clients in the transport, energy, industry and health care sectors at thirteen locations in Germany, the UK, India and Japan. In doing so, we work on challenging tasks in design, construction, simulation, electronics and software development. Join us!
Location: Japan – at the OEM site with our team
Period: more than one year
- Working with our team in simulation projects
- Development and optimization of full vehicles and components
- Performing and managing CAE based Crash Analysis
- Degree in mechanical engineering or equivalent
- Experience in LS-DYNA (more than 3 years), ANSA (Preferable), Primer (Preferable), Metapost(Preferable)
- Ability to work in a team, flexibility and commitment
- Good English language skills
We offer a high variety of projects and development perspectives in a transparent, team-oriented, globally active company. Flexible working hours and personalised training make us one of the most attractive employers in the sector.
Yukiyoshi Taguchi, Managing Director
330-0071 Saitama, Japan
Phone: +81 48 814-1670