Optimum fit for your career
Develop your full potential at TECOSIM. We are a globally active development partner and leading specialist in computer-aided engineering (CAE). We provide support and assistance to clients in the transport, energy, industry and health care sectors at thirteen locations in Germany, the UK, India and Japan. In doing so, we work on challenging tasks in design, construction, simulation, electronics and software development. Join us!
Project Management Analyst (m/f) at
- Change management coordination
- Financial and Weight reporting and management
- BoM structuring management -Lead structuring strategies across all build phases and plant locations and align within Functional teams
- Plan for every part - Manage tool timing information and Manage prototype part ordering for sign off testing.
- Engineering Degree is mandatory
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Experienced in Project, BoM, Change, Financial and Weight Management required
- Experienced in WERS and BoM tool
- Design of FMEA and AIMS process would be advantageous
- Engineering knowledge of Body Engineering Systems, Component Design, Function, Performance, Manufacturing requirements
- Good communications skills and advanced Project Management Skills
- Good English language skills
We offer a high variety of projects and development perspectives in a transparent, team-oriented, globally active company. Flexible working hours and personalised training make us one of the most attractive employers in the sector.
Apply now: Make your online application here
Interested? We look forward
to receiving your application
through our online job portal.
Patrizia Böttcher, Recruiting
Mobil: +49 (0) 151 41436800