Optimum fit for your career
Develop your full potential at TECOSIM. We are a globally active development partner and leading specialist in computer-aided engineering (CAE). We provide support and assistance to clients in the transport, energy, industry and health care sectors at eleven locations in Germany, the UK, India and Japan. In doing so, we work on challenging tasks in design, construction, simulation, electronics and software development. Join us!
Working student (m/f/d) in the domain of process development and programming at
- Creating and customizing reports in SAP BusinessObjects
- Customizing and developing our ERP-System (Deltek Maconomy)
- Maintenance of our ERP-System (Deltek Maconomy)
- Supporting our technology manager
- Close cooperation with our managers and external partners in english and german language
- Joint work in an international team
- Bachelor-/Master Studies in a data science discipline, such as computer science, statistics, or mathematics or enrolled student with personal interest in programming
- Knowledge of SAP BusinessObjects and SAP Universe Designer
- Knowledge of JAVA and Extender
- Fluent English communication skills
- Optional: Experience with SQL databases, Maconomy and good German skills are beneficial
- Structured, self-learning attitude and result-oriented methods
- Communicative and team-minded
We offer a high variety of projects and development perspectives in a transparent, team-oriented, globally active company. Flexible working hours and personalised training make us one of the most attractive employers in the sector.
Apply now: Make your online application here
Interested? We look forward
to receiving your application
through our online job portal.
Telefon: +49 (0) 160 96885096